Positive approaches to behaviour management based on the Unisafe at home programme
Published: 17/12/2018 2:49pm
We are currently finalising dates and venues for courses in 2019/2020. Details to follow soon.
Unisafe at Home is one of several options to help with behaviour management. It is best suited to parents/carers who have a disabled child who is regularly exhibiting difficult and dangerous behaviour. It is a 2 day course, with a non refundable booking fee of £20.
Promoting safer practice in the home environment.
‘Unisafe at Home’ is a parent/carer focussed service to improve the quality of life for those living with disabled young people who exhibit difficult and dangerous behaviours.
The aim is to enable parents/carers to:
- Keep themselves and others safer- using theory and physical de-escalation techniques
- Develop a positive approach to behaviour management
- Adopt a consistent approach to difficult and dangerous behaviour
- Opportunity to meet other parent/carers facing similar situations
- Sharing experiences and passing on useful contacts /information
To register your interest or to discuss the suitability of this training, please contact Mandy Proctor, Activities Unlimited on 01473 260026 or by email to email@example.com
If you have been awarded a budget form Activities Unlimited you can use this funding to pay the course booking fee.