Activities Unlimited Short Break Service 2019-20
Published: 1st February 2019
Information for short break offer holders about the end of this financial year 2018/19 and the beginning of the next financial year 2019/20.
This year your short break award will remain the same and there is no need for you to update your online enrolment form unless there have been changes to your circumstances which could affect your offer.
What do you need to do now?
For prepaid cards -
- You will need to ensure you have spent 100% of your offer by 31st March 2019 and you will not need to send us any receipts. We will already have the information available via your prepaid card account. However, as explained to you when your card was set up, we may need to contact you if it is unclear what you have spent your offer on, so please keep hold of your receipts just in case.
For direct payment paid into bank accounts -
- You will need to make sure you have sent in receipts to show you have spent 100% of your offer up until 31 March 2019. You have until the 30th April 2019 to send this to us along with a Spending Record
What happens next?
- We will send you an offer letter as part of your pack which will include a direct payment agreement form which you will need to complete, sign and return as soon as possible.
- When we receive your form we will process and issue your payment. Please note, your payment will begin from the date we receive your agreement form and will reduce on a monthly basis as we progress through the year so it’s important you return it as soon as possible. (please see attached payment schedule).
- Following the successful rollout in April 2018, all direct payments are now paid onto a pre-paid card. However, the usual payment options remain available, e.g. payment into a bank account or personal allowance, as in previous years.
- You do not need to do anything now; a member of the AU team will be in contact to discuss this once we have received your agreement form.